FIFA 2018 World Cup | Russia

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
what a match, great game by Croatia

That was embarrassing for Argentina, Croatia are looking strong for the rest of the cup.

Germany : Image

Germany came really fucking close to being absolutely terrible.

Now they're just a little terrible.

We ,England,won convincingly again.:shock:

ily germany, but so far you don’t deserve gold

if they found a way to win AGAIN i wouldn’t be mad per se, but it would be like... really boring?

Can't wait for England-Belgium on Thursday.

Panama made it too easy for England.

Too much overconfidence going into the match with Belgium, I predict.

Excuse me but we've just beaten two mighty teams in Tunisia and Panama ofcourse we're confident. ;)

But seriously the Belgium-England match should offer just as much excitement,unless both teams go easy on each other and give game-time to squad players.

In other results Columbia dispatched Poland with ease and in doing so Poland are out of the WC.Shame but they dont have any other major star other than Lewa while Columbia have renowned quality in Falcao,Cuadrado and ,the last shining light in Brazil 2014, Hamez Rodriguez.

DREAMER wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 4:08 pm
Excuse me but we've just beaten two mighty teams in Tunisia and Panama ofcourse we're confident. ;)

But seriously the Belgium-England match should offer just as much excitement,unless both teams go easy on each other and give game-time to squad players.

In other results Columbia dispatched Poland with ease and in doing so Poland are out of the WC.Shame but they dont have any other major star other than Lewa while Columbia have renowned quality in Falcao,Cuadrado and ,the last shining light in Brazil 2014, Hamez Rodriguez.
As a Pole, I must say, that Polish team was absolutely tragic. Here in Poland, no one knows what happened, why they play so bad. :C