Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Blimey!

ikr

I though he was cute but didn’t care to look him up until yesterday lol and I’m glad I did.

I mean, scenes with him and Pattinson and JDW got my heart rate up I tell you that much. Same goes for Patel/Pattinson/JDW and of course Taylor-Johnson scenes I mean damn Nolan he's giving us more homo-eroticism we yearn for

Tbh i was scratching my head trying to remember who this dude was, until y’all mentioned Tenet lol.

Now that I think of it, Tenet was such a pro-beard movie. Other than Pattinson, almost every guy is sporting a beard, and they all look so good lol. That was such a good looking cast.

It took me a minute to find him on IMDB! They did him so dirty with that clean shaven look and short hair :lol: They all looked incredible and the outfits and suits were perfect.

I hope Nolan keeps giving the gays (and ladies) what they want... Eames and Arthur in Inception. Farrier and Collins in Dunkirk. The Protagonist and Neil (and Ives lol).

Tarssauce wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 1:02 pm
The Protagonist and Neil (and Ives lol).
Really rude of you to forget Himesh Patel’s character like that.

Nolan always assembles such good looking casts and they call him a prude. The man knows exactly what he’s doing.

Ruth wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 2:55 pm
Really rude of you to forget Himesh Patel’s character like that.
Is it officially a four way bromance now? I really loved him in this. The whole Vegetarian food bit was really funny to me.

Also, can’t forget Sir Michael Crosby with that yellow tie.

The cast is always spot on in a Nolan movie that’s for sure - even when there is a shock and questioning of his choices when they are announced. He proves us wrong every time.