NolanFans' Collective Diary

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
just got back home from school, gettin ready to go to the doctor's. i think me & my girlfriend are gettin serious.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Am I the only one who thought the scene in the garage where Cobb yells at Arthur is like the highlight of the movie? I mean, it's just so beautifully put together and acted.

2 am,coffee at left side,books in front.
Damn,I am studying seriously.
gib sigs

Vasticity wrote:Am I the only one who thought the scene in the garage where Cobb yells at Arthur is like the highlight of the movie? I mean, it's just so beautifully put together and acted.
highlight of the movie?? no friggin way! good scene though.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

YEAH!!! My girlfriend is the best. she snagged us 2 tickets to a special screening of true grit this upcoming week.

I have a canker sore and hurts like fucking hell :batface:

Vasticity wrote:I have a canker sore and hurts like fucking hell :batface:
Damn, that sucks.

Recruiter said meet him on Sunday at 3:00pm at his office.

He didn't show up. :JGLface:

Curse you, military! *shakes fist*

So I saw a movie instead. :3

Came back to college today from a month-long vacation of being at home alone sitting on the couch playing video games all day. It's so great to get back to routine and get on with life.

chee wrote:So I saw a movie instead. :3
Stop-Loss? :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

chee wrote:Recruiter said meet him on Sunday at 3:00pm at his office.

He didn't show up. :JGLface:

Curse you, military! *shakes fist*

So I saw a movie instead. :3
Really? I thought the military was ONLY made up of people who were 15 minutes early to everything. :lol:

My hair is conspiring against me. It looks like a greaseball right after I wash it. I come out of the shower and when my hair dries it looks like I haven't washed it in weeks. I freaked out about it for the past 2 days (using clarifying shampoo, Dawn, and apple cider vinegar...not all at once though!) and now I'm just about ready to throw in the towel. Knitting a beret, dousing my head in dry shampoo and thinking of creative ways to wear it up. That or looking homeless are my options right now. :lol:

If this keeps up for a week, I swear hair, I'm going V for Vendetta on you! Which would be a damn shame, because normally I have lovely thick straight hair, but more importantly, I want to look like I shower regularly and I don't need that additional stress in my life. :evil:

Great, I can hear my neighbors retching through the wall. I hope he's okay, but the sound of it disturbs me. -turns on science podcast really loud-