NolanFans' Collective Diary

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
RIFA wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Well i'm hearing this second hand but apparently Crazy Eight used a pic of teddy as his avatar. And now you see he has no avatar... and has stopped posting.
Banned? :neutral: :neutral:
only for a day. I recommend removing your avatars for the day as a sign of respect.

I just don't understand why people deliberately mess with admins and mods. :facepalm:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I just don't understand why people deliberately mess with admins and mods. :facepalm:

And I also don't understand why people think that's okay.

Cilogy wrote:And I also don't understand why people think that's okay.
go away

Cilogy wrote:And I also don't understand why people think that's okay.

Look, Cilogy, I love ya and I can understand if you're cruising for a mod position but if we're just trying to honor a fallen member then there's no reason for you in infringe upon that.
Mr. Caine wrote: go away
Delete your avatar.

solo2001 wrote:Look, Cilogy, I love ya and I can understand if you're cruising for a mod position but if we're just trying to honor a fallen member then I then there's no reason for you in infringe upon that.
I'm actually doing the opposite, after the teaser trailer releases next week, I'm leaving.

To be very honest being a mod would be a great honor, but it's not something I'm ambitious about.

Went dancing at a club in South Beach, great fun for the most part until some 4ft girl started grinding on me and forcing me to go ALLLLLLLLLLL the way to the ground with her (im 6'2 btw). Now my legs feel like jelly.

Goodnight.
Last edited by Dream-Xtractor on July 10th, 2011, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cilogy wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Look, Cilogy, I love ya and I can understand if you're cruising for a mod position but if we're just trying to honor a fallen member then I then there's no reason for you in infringe upon that.
I'm actually doing the opposite, after the teaser trailer releases next week, I'm leaving.

To be very honest being a mod would be a great honor, but it's not something I'm ambitious about.
Why do you need to leave again :|

Mr. Caine wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I'm actually doing the opposite, after the teaser trailer releases next week, I'm leaving.

Why do you need to leave again :|
Because my boyfriend says I spend too much time on NF and not enough time with him.