Photography...

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Roman I have to say you're quite skilled. :thumbup:

I'm doing journalism and I've tried for ages to find the right amount of time and inspiration to take some shots... few times I actually went out there and took something.

In this summer vacation I'll probably study more the depths of both photography and cinematography. Hopefully I will have something to share with you guys then...

Nice job anway :clap:

Thank you. I just walk out there and snap away, come back and discover I hate most of the shots, and tweak/upload the ones the okay ones. It's painful sometimes.

The last picture-me standing in both hemispheres (Greenwich Zero Point) ;)

First one is my favorite, but I feel it has too much sky. Still enjoy it.

Some shots I took in NY a couple years back. (I used my parents' shitty camera so cut me some slack ;) )
DSC04481.JPG
Bird was complete chance, but looks cool.
DSC04325.JPG
Kickass trick photography at the MoMa :D
DSC04411.JPG

:mrgreen: It is tomato.

Susan wrote:Image
:mrgreen: It is tomato.
OMG! It seems pretty much a pumpkin! :D

I don't have a DSLR so this can't be much of a 'photography presentation' but it has some stills with no motion in them so I guess it's alright to show em.
The Belogradchik Rocks are a group of bizarrely shaped sandstone, limestone and conglomerate rock formations located on the western slopes of the Balkan Mountains (Stara Planina) near the town of Belogradchik in northwest Bulgaria. The rocks vary in color from primarily red to gray to yellow; some of the rocks reach up to 200 m in height. Many rocks have fantastic shapes and are associated with interesting legends. They are often named for people or objects they are thought to resemble. The Belogradchik Rocks have been declared a Natural Landmark by the Bulgarian government and are a major tourist attraction in the region.

In September 2008, Belogradchik was named as one of twenty finalists by the European Commission as a “European Destination of Excellence.” In January 2009, the Belogradchik Rocks were named as Bulgaria’s nomination in the campaign for the New 7 Wonders of Nature.

The more interesting part of the vid is after 2:00. Other than that it kind of is like a slideshow.
Viewed best in above 720 ofc.

I dunno, I fucked up a lot of things. And my lens was dirty. And the weather was bad and forced me to overexpose some part of the snow so it wouldn't be all flat and gray and all.

A little long for what it is.

Haven't posted a picture in a while. Haven't taken one in a while really, so here goes.
+/-5 stop three image HDR.

Yeah, it is long. And it shows too much of the same, but I didn't want to exclude a lot of footage (which I was already forced to do, because some just didn't work) so I thought I'd just push almost everything in and add music. And my finger rolled over the shutter speed scroll a couple of times while I was filming so that's irritating too.

Your pic is nice and you haven't gone too far with the HDR like most people nowadays which is cool too.