Amazing Transformations

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
We all know Ledger's transformation to the Joker, it was impossible to tell if he is Ledger or not.

I recalled two other:

Dustin Hoffmann in Hook .

and..

Michael Keaton in Bettle Juice .

Remember any other?

Brandon Lee in The Crow
Daniel Day-Lewis in There Will Be Blood
Doug Jones in Pan's Labyrinth

Guy Pearce in Factory Girl

Here's a recent one. Sean Penn in Milk... RIDICULOUS. Watch some footage of Harvey Milk then go watch the film it's insane. Oscar well deserved also further proof that the Golden Globes are a joke.

Talli Vladimir in everything.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Talli Vladimir in everything.
\thread

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Talli Vladimir in everything.
I'm not even sure if Talli Vladimir is his real name. I'm not even sure he even remembers his original personality. By now he's transformed so much that he doesn't know who he is.

He's the dude playin the dude disguised as another dude who through years of scientific work manages to go back in time and try to find out who he was in the beginning, but for his own horror realizes... he's never existed or been real at all.

RomanM wrote:Here's a recent one. Sean Penn in Milk... RIDICULOUS. Watch some footage of Harvey Milk then go watch the film it's insane. Oscar well deserved also further proof that the Golden Globes are a joke.
+1

Also, are we really still on talli? :lol:

Woody Harrelson in The Thin Red Line.

prince0gotham wrote: He's the dude playin the dude disguised as another dude who through years of scientific work manages to go back in time and try to find out who he was in the beginning, but for his own horror realizes... he's never existed or been real at all.
Recent image of Talli: