Boxing: Mayweather vs. McGregor (August 26 PPV)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

I know nothing really about these guys, but if it's a boxing match then McGregor is at a big disadvantage - why would he agree?

the_red_ninja wrote:I know nothing really about these guys, but if it's a boxing match then McGregor is at a big disadvantage - why would he agree?
Because he's Irish.

Forum Pro
Law
the_red_ninja wrote:I know nothing really about these guys, but if it's a boxing match then McGregor is at a big disadvantage - why would he agree?
Because Floyd is 40 and he's 28. Floyd has no power and and McGregor has a steel jaw. Floyd will taunt and flaunt and McGregor will catch him with one good punch. Floyd goes night night and McGregor wins.

Law wrote:and McGregor has a steel jaw.

100% serious I'll put money on Mayweather and give anyone foolish enough to bet on McG Vegas odds (1/12)

Anyone thinking McG will win is an idiot.

Floyd will probably just fight uber-defensively and win another shitty decision.

Conor has a puncher's chance in that he has a hell of a left and he's a lot bigger than Floyd.

To answer Red's question: $$$$$$$$$$$$$

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Live Conference Boysssss

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lol ugh I hate Mayweather and he's from where I live, it's funny to see next to nobody cheering for him though. It would be dumb to bet on McGregor though as this isn't really his main event.

The problem is that Mayweather won't do an MMA fight, the only way we would ever get this match-up is if McGregor agreed to boxing.