NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 9:40 pm
I think this was an honest mistake. Evans can usually trend just by posting a pic of him and his dog. He doesn't need a stunt like one of his costars.

He really does seem like the type who wouldn't know how to share a video to Insta stories. Like dude is really out here screenrecording it and then sharing lol.
Yeah after giving it some thought I agree he wouldn’t really need something like this for attention (even if it’s for a good cause). I was thinking more of a social experiment lol.

It’s so random though and I have so many question marks about it lmao.
Anyway, it’s so funny he leaked it himself and Scott’s reaction killed me.

On that note:

LMFAO!

Chances this actually happened?

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 3:18 pm

Chances this actually happened?
literally zero, she's a hollyweird nutjob who is going to poison her young child's mind.

Law wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 6:01 pm

literally zero, she's a hollyweird nutjob who is going to poison her young child's mind.
there it is. mask off

Forum Pro
Law
Artemis wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Law wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 6:01 pm

there it is. mask off
You want me to believe this woman’s 2 year old daughter is able to identify who that is based on a cartoon photo? She’s 2 .. come on

You seem to underestimate how smart 2 year olds are.

Although I don’t know much about RBG - how on earth does admiring someone who seem to have fought for equality and human rights, and passing those good values to a child equates “poisoning a young child’s mind”?

Forum Pro
Law
Tarssauce wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:33 am
You seem to underestimate how smart 2 year olds are.

Although I don’t know much about RBG - how on earth does admiring someone who seem to have fought for equality and human rights, and passing those good values to a child equates “poisoning a young child’s mind”?
I’m not getting into this nonsense, read through the above twitter thread if you want to see how I and apparently everyone else feel about it.

Law wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:38 am
I’m not getting into this nonsense, read through the above twitter thread if you want to see how I and apparently everyone else feel about it.
Why would I? Some people seem very upset (upset is a strong word) let’s say agitated by her tweet. You on one hand believe this never happened and on the other hand think she’ll poison her child’s mind because she will probably raise her kid on values you don’t seem to agree with (hence your original).

I recently watched home videos of myself when I was around that age (and younger) and I was surprised by how much I knew and how I interacted with the environment around me. If a two year old can recognize singers and actors, why is it impossible for a two year old to recognize a figure like RBG if it’s a well regarded figure in Chastain’s household?

So no, there’s no nonsense in my post and you brought this up...
you’re the one who has a problem with her post not me.

Chastain's post did make me cringe, but if Chastain regularly talks about RBG and other figures around her daughter, her daughter recognizing her is not out of the blue.

Artemis wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 10:00 am
Chastain's post did make me cringe, but if Chastain regularly talks about RBG and other figures around her daughter, her daughter recognizing her is not out of the blue.
No, it's not.