NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:Dude I swear the whole instagram fame thing is such weird phenomenon to me, and what those people are willing to do to achieve it. I would be lying if I said I'd never used those insta models for "inspo" to feel like complete shit about myself, but honestly I'd prefer to be known for something else, I guess.
I never understood the whole Instagram fame either. It's so shallow and dumb honestly.

I never really used the Insta models for inspiration mainly because I don't really like their hair and makeup styles overall and I already have the boobs/butt/hips they wish they had. I could probably easily be an Insta model and have that fame but like it doesn't lead anywhere.

Sarah McDaniel is doing some shitty indie movie and I think the amount of work she has gotten has slowed down too since people are realizing that she's fake. So she had very short lived fame.

akv1984 wrote:
Ruth wrote:Dude I swear the whole instagram fame thing is such weird phenomenon to me, and what those people are willing to do to achieve it. I would be lying if I said I'd never used those insta models for "inspo" to feel like complete shit about myself, but honestly I'd prefer to be known for something else, I guess.
I never understood the whole Instagram fame either. It's so shallow and dumb honestly.

I never really used the Insta models for inspiration mainly because I don't really like their hair and makeup styles overall and I already have the boobs/butt/hips they wish they had. I could probably easily be an Insta model and have that fame but like it doesn't lead anywhere.

Sarah McDaniel is doing some shitty indie movie and I think the amount of work she has gotten has slowed down too since people are realizing that she's fake. So she had very short lived fame.
no I mean inspo as in material or reason to bash myself lmao. I don't even remember having heard of this girl until seeing her here in this thread

Ruth wrote:
no I mean inspo as in material or reason to bash myself lmao. I don't even remember having heard of this girl until seeing her here in this thread
OMG girl don't do that!

akv1984 wrote:
Ruth wrote:
OMG girl don't do that!
can't help it sometimes, even tho i realize it's dumb :shifty:

I don't get the instagram/snapchat/youtube celebrity thingy.

Pratham wrote:I don't get the instagram/snapchat/youtube celebrity thingy.
me too. I mean with youtube there can be exceptions, a lot of it has to do with their content and attitude, but in general, yeah. I mean, lots of them are just gorgeous (even if not really my taste sometimes) people who either live or put up a facade of living a life that a lot of youngins see as "luxe", and it's a lil hard sometimes to resist feeling somewhat jealous, esp if my attitude towards myself can sometimes shift from 10 to -100 lol. But in reality, that insta fame life registers as cringe more often than not, so...idgaf? lol

Pratham wrote:I don't get the instagram/snapchat/youtube celebrity thingy.
yeah, i don't get instagram celebrities, but there are some truly phenomenal creators who have become celebrities through youtube

i mean

look at Casey Neistat