NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
just want to make it known chris hemsworth didn’t defend pratt online

just in case people are struggling to pick their favorite chris

also chris pine is definitely living his best life unbothered by any of this, so...

We're all Pine-nuts after all

I'd probably let Hemsworth go. Anyway, I'd never let Pratt go, I keep Andy Dwyer forever.

Artemis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 7:40 am
Nomis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:50 am
what is going on with Pratt? Is it about hunting wildlife?
On Twitter someone posted pics of the Chrises, Pine, Evans, Hemsworth, and Pratt. The caption said "one has to go." Pratt started trending because he was the one people chose to go.

He's being defended over a dumb Twitter joke.
With respect, yes and no. a lot of people are saying he's the worst chris because he's homophobic or a trump supporter because he goes to a conservative Christian church and follows some fox anchors on twitter. its not really as simple as losing the poll. Many are calling out his character.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 2:54 pm
Artemis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 7:40 am
Nomis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:50 am
what is going on with Pratt? Is it about hunting wildlife?
On Twitter someone posted pics of the Chrises, Pine, Evans, Hemsworth, and Pratt. The caption said "one has to go." Pratt started trending because he was the one people chose to go.

He's being defended over a dumb Twitter joke.
With respect, yes and no. a lot of people are saying he's the worst chris because he's homophobic or a trump supporter because he goes to a conservative Christian church and follows some fox anchors on twitter. its not really as simple as losing the poll. Many are calling out his character.

-Vader
Yeah that's a good point. People are making so many rude assumptions about him. At the same time though, Larson, Zendaya, Tessa Thompson got a lot worse hate and they didn't come to their defense the way they are doing with Pratt.

The double standards here is shit.

These white men are so disappointing. What I’m trying to say is that I’d white knight Zendaya, Tessa Thompson and Brie Larson 24/7 if needed. Take note of that, Disney.

Speaking of Pratt, I generally don’t know how much people outside of Twitter believe “I’m not political!!!” to be code for “I’m aware people would hate me for my political leanings, so I just don’t want you to know”, but even if his anti-lgbtq+ and pro-trump stances can be disputed, there’s like a well documented fact he’s neglected his pets (one of which, iirc, was a senior pet) not just once, but I think twice. Mind you, not trying to be the “i can excuse racism but” meme, just saying that even if the other things weren’t true, I feel like knowing this alone can sour your opinion of him already.

I think the cast (and even Gunn) not defending the various women and POC of the MCU is a bigger red flag than Pratt being a member of a problematic religion, especially when so much of Hollywood are scientologists and Catholics believe as bad or worse stuff. It's very possible to hold liberal / progressive values while being a member of these problematic religions, and also to be a very decent and good person. There's a lot of false narrative here.

(Pratt is indeed the worst Chris anyway, though, and the animal stuff is a concern lol)

-Vader

neglecting his pets? wtf

Still my favorite "Chris".