NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Lol, Hammer is right. These people are where they are, for a reason. They just love themselves too much.£

I mean he could have waited until like next week lol, but yea

Don’t we all take pictures of ourselves? Does that mean we love ourselves too much? I’m sure plenty “regular” people take pics with other people and celebrities too, and then post on their social media. People exploiting sad and/or tender moments for their own gain is absolutely a real thing and it’s bothersome, but like, I’m sure posting a selfie is something most of us are guilty of. He has a point, but given how a lot of the people who posted pics with Lee were members of the MCU “club”, and probably have had the chance to actually meet and talk to him, it’s not like some random people hijacking all of the attention thanks to something they’d previously never cared about.

Master Virgo wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 2:18 pm
Lol, Hammer is right. These people are where they are, for a reason. They just love themselves too much.£
What on Earth?

If I met Nolan and Nolan died, you bet I'd be posting the image of myself with Nolan when I mention how much Nolan's art meant to me. Would it be because I love myself too much? Absolutely not. It's showing there's a personal connection there that goes beyond simply "knowing of" someone's work. Meeting and encountering someone is far more impacting and worth remembering. I'm not denying the narcissism that many celebrities have, but this is not the example to point as a definitive wrong doing. Calling people out for trying to respect someone's death (especially this soon after someone's passing) is more shameful than anything these celebrities are doing. smh

When did NolanFans become edgelord fans? Damn these hot takes.

Most of the celebs who posted about Stan were very respectful and were not being jackasses at all.

If we really want to critique a celebrity for putting the attention on them, may I present to you Brie Larson's now deleted Instagram post:
EDIT: Put the pic in spoilers because it's really big and was taking up a lot of the page.

Artemis wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 3:54 pm
If we really want to critique a celebrity for putting the attention on them, may I present to you Brie Larson's now deleted Instagram post:
EDIT: Put the pic in spoilers because it's really big and was taking up a lot of the page.
lmao wow

That's hillarious and dumb at the same time. Her bag even says 'Brie' lol

Regarding Stan. He loved the fans, he loved being at conventions and hanging out with people. Stan Lee and his work is pretty much synonym with fandom, and he lived that up until the last days he was alive.

Just watch a video they just put up on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealStanLee/stat ... 1638372352

He has the fans to thank for his incredible career, and we have him to thank for creating countless amounts of memories and experiences. I would encourage everyone who took a picture with Stan to post it online, to celebrate the life he lived, the people he inspired and the legacy he's left behind.

Edit: Should also mention that a lot of the celebs posting those pictures literally has him to thank for their whole damn career. Showing gratitude is not the same as just doing it for publicity.

Artemis wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 3:54 pm
When did NolanFans become edgelord fans? Damn these hot takes.

Most of the celebs who posted about Stan were very respectful and were not being jackasses at all.

yo wtf brie

Yeah, I was never a fan of hers :ninja:

I only like Brie because DC fans and Marvel fans hate her. There's just something thrilling about going against the curve.