NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Apparently Ben Affleck is not allowed on the premiere of No Time To Die loooool

I have some gossip on this but I can't say how I got it or who I got it from

We're coming to save you Aaron Taylor Johnson
I kid I kid but I do remember reading that they met when he was what 17? It's just kind of icky but I truly hope everything is consensual between them. I do remember reading somewhere that they were at an event one time and ATJ was very...moody and was being rude to his wife.

Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, it’s absolutely wrong and fucked to see girls/young women be sexualized so much and groomed into involving into relationships w much older men, and it speaks to a much larger problem overall, but I always wondered why that sentiment wasn’t returned in terms of young men/teenaged boys getting involved w older women. The power imbalance is still right there.

I personally never mind the celeb relationships and what not simply because I just don’t care that deeply, but it is weird when you think about it.

Master Virgo wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 1:27 pm
The ones where both are consenting adults (which is most of them) are completely irrelevant imo. If any of these situations someone was a predator I would need an allegation at least or proof and not just base it off age. Some are obviously fucked...

I guess I “embarrassed” myself. Oh well.

so chris evans huh :lol:

It’s always amusing to see comments or tweets saying: PLEASE STOP SHARING THE LEAKED PIC. Like you’re not helping, you idiot.

Also, I had a feeling this whole thing was a stunt...

Tarssauce wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 4:47 pm
It’s always amusing to see comments or tweets saying: PLEASE STOP SHARING THE LEAKED PIC. Like you’re not helping, you idiot.

Also, I had a feeling this whole thing was a stunt...
I think this was an honest mistake. Evans can usually trend just by posting a pic of him and his dog. He doesn't need a stunt like one of his costars.

He really does seem like the type who wouldn't know how to share a video to Insta stories. Like dude is really out here screenrecording it and then sharing lol.