NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Nomis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:15 pm
Ruth wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:12 pm
Nomis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:01 pm
neglecting his pets? wtf
yeah.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... itter.html

https://www.newsweek.com/chris-pratt-st ... is-1540619

^wanted to give away his 15yr old cat away on twitter because the cat “shit all over the house”.
I will never get people who even seriously consider doing this/actually doing things like this. I mean, how in the hell?????
yeah after my own personal experiences (i’m sure you can relate too, nomis) last month, remembering this hits differently. as i said, even if people want to argue the other shit can be disputed, this is so unbelievably heartless.

natalie wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:13 pm
Still my favorite "Chris".

I forgot about this. stealing it lol

-Vader

Ruth wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:18 pm
Nomis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:15 pm
Ruth wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:12 pm

yeah.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... itter.html

https://www.newsweek.com/chris-pratt-st ... is-1540619

^wanted to give away his 15yr old cat away on twitter because the cat “shit all over the house”.
I will never get people who even seriously consider doing this/actually doing things like this. I mean, how in the hell?????
yeah after my own personal experiences (i’m sure you can relate too, nomis) last month, remembering this hits differently. as i said, even if people want to argue the other shit can be disputed, this is so unbelievably heartless.
Yeah stuff like that is just heartbreaking. And I think you most certainly can judge people on how they treat their pets and other animals. It's just terrible behavior and there's nothing that can justify it. It's just wrong.

my dog was shitting everywhere for the last few months of his life, you clean it up and you love it cause he's your dog

The guy literally goes out in the wild and murders animals. That's far far worse than giving away their pet to someone else.

Master Virgo wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 4:51 am
The guy literally goes out in the wild and murders animals. That's far far worse than giving away their pet to someone else.
IF he is using it for food, what is the moral difference between that and eating an animal you did not personally kill? Personally I wouldn’t be able to do that (Hunt). But I do eat animals (like most people) so I don’t think I can criticize hunting for food unless it’s illegal/endangered species. Hunting simply for sport is fucked up and I don’t get that at all.

Allstar wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 10:07 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 4:51 am
IF he is using it for food, what is the moral difference between that and eating an animal you did not personally kill? Personally I wouldn’t be able to do that (Hunt). But I do eat animals (like most people) so I don’t think I can criticize hunting for food unless it’s illegal/endangered species. Hunting simply for sport is fucked up and I don’t get that at all.
I agree. I try not to be overly judgemental when people hunt for food because I still eat meat from time to time, though am trying to minimize it. I can’t just completely cut it out in one go. I acknowledge some may see it as highly hypocritical. But I also feel like rich people usually hunt for sport and only hide behind the “it’s food!!” as excuse lol

Anyway, we’re not morons, we know murder is worse than neglect. but it’s the sanctimonious rubbing it in the faces of those to whom this hits different due to pretty fucking recent experiences with loss for me

Fair points. But we’re not in the dark ages though... leave wild animals alone. There’s plenty of meat one the market. This isn’t necessarily a dig at Pratt though.

Ever since there were talks about him supporting a homophobic church or whatever that was and I no longer felt uncomfortable watching his stuff - and I used to like the dude. Quill was one of my favorite characters in the MCU.

For jokes and giggles he is the worst Chris lol but yeah I feel like some are trying too hard to get him cancelled. Some of his actions are questionable but come on...

Brie Larson was treated way worse for no reason - even on here some were against her.