NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Never ever going to buy a Tesla. Not like I could anyway because I'm unemployed and still can't get my unemployment benefits or something Image

i love you guys but i think the way ya'll talk about affleck is sorta gross and invasive into people's lives.

-Vader

Forum Pro
Law
Vader182 wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 8:07 pm
i love you guys but i think the way ya'll talk about affleck is sorta gross and invasive into people's lives.

-Vader
I think by you guys you mean Artemis and Ruth, strictly.

is it invasive to make like 2 posts essentially pointing out two people willingly turning themselves into a meme on the internet?

because the only aspect of their private lives i’ve so far discussed on here is their public pap walks which they’ve made extremely public by their own accord

How is it invasive to cite his very public public press tour for a movie that was released to the public?

But like...why do you care? Affleck and de Armas are adults and can make their own choices. Like...why even look into their lives in this way with so many unverifiable comments and theories? If you dislike him for the accusations he has against him, why devote this much time and anger to his personal life?

Bacon wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 4:04 pm
But like...why do you care? Affleck and de Armas are adults and can make their own choices. Like...why even look into their lives in this way with so many unverifiable comments and theories? If you dislike him for the accusations he has against him, why devote this much time and anger to his personal life?
Yeah and I don't think his press tour talking about getting sober is “pathetic” at all. The opposite in fact.

Ruth wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 3:49 am
is it invasive to make like 2 posts essentially pointing out two people willingly turning themselves into a meme on the internet?

because the only aspect of their private lives i’ve so far discussed on here is their public pap walks which they’ve made extremely public by their own accord
They're living their lives however they want and people are turning them into memes. How will they ever cope with the fact with their millions and therapists and mansions.

p.s. never personally said a word about affleck’s sobriety and family, i do not know anything about that, and am not commenting on it

but
m4st4 wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 3:22 am
Ruth wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 3:49 am

They're living their lives however they want and people are turning them into memes. How will they ever cope with the fact with their millions and therapists and mansions.
exactly! great to see you realize the amount of privilege they (and celebrities in general) have! it’s become even more so apparent during these past few months. the way i see things - what they’re asking for is attention, and the internet is giving them that! whether it was positive and worth it... stay tuned until after the pandemic!