NBA Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Nolanoscopy wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Image
I'm so sick of people saying shit like this.
too bad it's true
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

What can you do. Other years the winners weren't helped by referees. :roll: *cough*dallas*cough* and *cough*okcagainstspurs*cough*

Haters love to hate.

RIFA wrote:What can you do. Other years the winners weren't helped by referees. :roll: *cough*dallas*cough* and *cough*okcagainstspurs*cough*

Haters love to hate.
I mean its part of the game. Russel Westbrook went for 43 points, so thats upwards of 20 shots. He didn't go hard to the basket on more than 6-7 attempts. He is a short-range jump shooter and you don't get fouled that way. Lebron is a giant ass man and puts his head down and goes to the basket. He gets fouled because players like Bosh, Battier, Chalmers, Cole stetch the floor then the Thunder has to crash the boards to stop Lebron if he goes in the paint. It's just stategy, it has nothing to do with the refs favoring a team. Durant went to the line 8 times yesterday because he was trying to work inside. People seem to forget that. If Russell wants to get fouled, he needs to work inside.

EDIT: RIFA sorry didn't mean to quote you, meant to quote the guy above you

We're still in this
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
"When art imitates life"

lmao. this game.

lmao miller can barely move but he's nailing everything

FUCK THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!!
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

FreakLikeMe wrote:FUCK THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!!
lol. you need to get rid of that anger.

Man I cant believe the calls the refs are making. Damn.