NBA Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
That's cool. He must be really young if SGA is his favorite player. Does he live in OKC or did they meet during an away game or the ASW?

I remember meeting Pau and Marc Gasol, super nice guys as well.

Yeah they live in OKC and my little cousin is like 8 or 9.

This was a beautiful goodbye to Kobe and Gigi. Just when I thought I was over this brought the tears back.

Vanessa and Mike speaking really got to me.

The Lakers are down 3-0 to Denver LeBron played his heart out this year! The king defied his birth certificate and played like an eighteen-year-old! But time has a funny way of catching everyone. Like the 2022-2023 LA Kings and The 2022 La Dodgers, I don't want this 2022-2023 Lakers season to end so abruptly. There's no guarantee LeBron will dominate like he did this year next year. King James played like a superhuman! I love this team so much! Win or lose! They could go 20-62, and I'd still show up!

The LA Lakers weren't supposed to make the playoffs. I regard this season as a success to make it as far as we did in the western conference finals. I wish Joker all the best in the NBA finals! I'd love to get Kyrie Irving! We need him! We were never out of any game against Denver. We couldn't close them out. He would be an upgrade. I wasn't shocked to hear King James announce it last night. That he is considering retirement, He deserves the Wayne Gretzky treatment! His numbers 23 and 6 should be retired by every team in the league! He had a better career than Jordan! He is the all-time scoring leader who won championships and gold medals everywhere he played! He is the ultimate competitor if game four is his last game! He went out on top! He averaged more points in game four than anyone on either team! Stephen A. Smith got to apologize for calling arguably the best NBA player ever trash in game 3. I could name trash sports athletes who play for the Knicks and the Yankees. But I'm trying to be polite here. But you can take it to the bank that some Yankees and Knicks players have no business in professional sports leagues. You'd never see them on the Lakers and Dodgers.

Brooklyn has a better record than the Phoenix Suns Kevin Durant forced a trade to join.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: