Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Yeah it’s possibly one of the wildest most disappointing rides in my recent memory if not ever, when it comes to celebrities. And I didn’t even stan him.

like i’m sorry but some of the screenshots I read and like holy shit how does one’s mind even come up with that shit??? you see a hot attractive woman and your response is THAT? i’m sorry i don’t consider it kink shaming but society really needs to reevaluate why we, especially women, are just supposed to accept certain ideas that are so bent on degradation and abuse of women just because people sell them as “fantasies”. it’s clear consent (which is such an extremely important factor in the bdsm community) was a non existent concept to him.

the scariest part is how you honestly couldn’t tell. a lot of the times you can’t tell when people are like that because they’re so good at hiding and manipulating their image.

so like this isn't very late marketing for sorry to bother you

yikes

Ruth wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 8:36 pm
Yeah it’s possibly one of the wildest most disappointing rides in my recent memory if not ever, when it comes to celebrities. And I didn’t even stan him.

like i’m sorry but some of the screenshots I read and like holy shit how does one’s mind even come up with that shit??? you see a hot attractive woman and your response is THAT? i’m sorry i don’t consider it kink shaming but society really needs to reevaluate why we, especially women, are just supposed to accept certain ideas that are so bent on degradation and abuse of women just because people sell them as “fantasies”. it’s clear consent (which is such an extremely important factor in the bdsm community) was a non existent concept to him.

the scariest part is how you honestly couldn’t tell. a lot of the time you can’t tell when people are like that because they’re so good at hiding and manipulating their image.
All good points. The fact that he was packaged as this clean-cut, All-American do-gooder is really scary. He was hiding in plain sight.

As NF knows I stanned him hard (along with Jake, Cooper, and Reynolds) but this goes way beyond having your private kinks and I can't be a fan anymore. He should seriously be investigated by the authorities.

Cannibalism, rape, harassment, drunk-driving, drugs, having his children is inappropriately suggestive photos/videos.

The dude is a narcissistic psychopath.

Ugh! CMBYN is ruined for me now.

So disappointing. Was he always like this but knew how to hide it or did he recently fry his brain?

I'm like, what?? What the hell is even this

Anyway, CMBYN sequel is probably over...

OR
Elio finds new love <3

Sometimes the coolest people turn out to be the weirdest most twisted ones.
Fuck Oliver anyway. Elio deserves better than that prick.

ngl
story-wise, if there will be a sequel, it'd be better to move away from Oliver anyway lol I mean first love had and lost

but I did like the idea of Guadagnino using unused footage from CMBYN in a sequel. I guess they still could, not necessarily with Hammer lololol
I do wonder what repercussions this will have for Hammers career.

I think his career is over? But he will be totally fine...

Yeah I don't even see how he could do some sort of PR spin out of this. Like saying he has a sex addiction like Michael Douglas when he blamed his infidelities. But this is way worse.

Eating people ain't cool bruh