Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
User avatar
Posts: 9186
Joined: August 2009
If a good cam is up on !@#movies then I'll watch it...and then I'll go see it in IMAX the next week.

Posts: 8242
Joined: August 2012
Artemis wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 6:56 pm
If a good cam is up on !@#movies then I'll watch it...and then I'll go see it in IMAX the next week.
i can bring my laptop and stream the movie on skype for you.

User avatar
Posts: 42742
Joined: May 2010
Ruth wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 7:04 pm
Artemis wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 6:56 pm
If a good cam is up on !@#movies then I'll watch it...and then I'll go see it in IMAX the next week.
i can bring my laptop and stream the movie on skype for you.
Exactly how Nolan intended!

In all seriousness, I guess I will be able to see this at a drive in if they get it in my area. I would hope/think all drive ins regardless of state will get it if they’re open.

User avatar
Posts: 9186
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 7:04 pm
Artemis wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 6:56 pm
If a good cam is up on !@#movies then I'll watch it...and then I'll go see it in IMAX the next week.
i can bring my laptop and stream the movie on skype for you.
yes pls this is a brilliant idea

User avatar
Posts: 13822
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Uruguay and Venezuela will have to wait for Tenet.
https://deadline.com/2020/07/tenet-sets ... 202995899/

Image

User avatar
Posts: 3025
Joined: January 2015
Location: Poland
Artemis wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 6:56 pm
If a good cam is up on !@#movies then I'll watch it...and then I'll go see it in IMAX the next week.
Do people still watch cam videos? It's the worst way to see a movie, especially if it is your first exposure. It's much better to go in with spoilers than to watch a cam version, which usually has edited out moments.

You can wait a week, it's not that long. It was less than 10 years ago when we didn't have a day and date worldwide release and people in Europe often had to wait a month (I had to wait for TDKR for a month for instance and a couple for Prometheus). And let's not start with people in Japan or China :P

User avatar
Posts: 10458
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
Pratham wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 11:59 pm
Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Uruguay and Venezuela will have to wait for Tenet.
https://deadline.com/2020/07/tenet-sets ... 202995899/

Image
How long is that wait? :roll:

User avatar
Posts: 18788
Joined: June 2012
Location: stuck in 2020
m4st4 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 4:10 pm
Holy shit, Croatia is actually in the first Tenet wave, August 26th.
I have mixed feelings when it comes to using that word for the release of Tenet

but yeah

I'm also in the, uh, first wave of Tenet (70mm here I come lol)

User avatar
Posts: 13822
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Nomis wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 7:52 am
m4st4 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 4:10 pm
Holy shit, Croatia is actually in the first Tenet wave, August 26th.
I have mixed feelings when it comes to using that word for the release of Tenet

but yeah

I'm also in the, uh, first wave of Tenet (70mm here I come lol)
well tbf those aren't mountains

User avatar
Posts: 689
Joined: August 2019
Location: China
I think China has an end-of-August release date in store for Tenet but we will have to wait for a while for the announcement.

Post Reply