Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Get to see A Hidden Life and Portrait of a Lady on Fire next month.

Artemis wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 10:16 pm
Get to see A Hidden Life and Portrait of a Lady on Fire next month.

OMG I finally deleted every last one of my PM's and those 2 inexplicable private message notification icons I've had on my NF account for like 6 years are finally gone.

This is a momentus event.

Anyone else feel their brains rot if they watch too many movies and tv shows in one week?

After work and studying for GMAT all I did was watch movies and tv and now I feel like my brain is sludge. ugh. I'm pretty sure watching Divergent this week led to this. That movie was so stupid.

I have this habit of trying to distance between the stuff that I watch. I also don't binge watch shows either. I need to give them time to see if they stick or not.

Especially with something that instantly occupies a large space of your brain like Parasite (no pun intended).

Artemis wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 9:11 pm
Anyone else feel their brains rot if they watch too many movies and tv shows in one week?

After work and studying for GMAT all I did was watch movies and tv and now I feel like my brain is sludge. ugh. I'm pretty sure watching Divergent this week led to this. That movie was so stupid.
I typically watch a movie almost every day and a lot of tv and a lot of reading. Even if I’m busy at work or seeing friends or whatever. If I DONT do that, I start feeling my brain to rot. That stuff is nourishing.

-Vader

Same Vader