Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Before I venture into the Dunkirk forum, I just wanna say that I just saw it and really enjoyed it. Very intense, one of the most in recent years.

I hope it destroys The Emoji Movie in the box office.

I'm always so scared of talking to people in English out loud because I'm anxious and think I'll fuck up 99.99% of the time, but I actually managed to pull myself together and buy some churros

and I was very polite and my accent was bomb

i can do anything now

Ruth wrote:I'm always so scared of talking to people in English out loud because I'm anxious and think I'll fuck up 99.99% of the time, but I actually managed to pull myself together and buy some churros

i can do anything now
How do you find writing in English, like here?

Ruth wrote:I'm always so scared of talking to people in English out loud because I'm anxious and think I'll fuck up 99.99% of the time, but I actually managed to pull myself together and buy some churros

i can do anything now
Good job. Are you travelling atm?

i wonder what buckshot tastes like

only one way to find out right

Rocky > Your fav rapper tbh

Forum Pro
Law
I just finished watching I Am Heath Ledger. Not only was it an incredible documentary but it really made me appreciate the "Are you the real Batman?" scene in TDK. Heath really loved to record things.

Law wrote:I just finished watching I Am Heath Ledger. Not only was it an incredible documentary but it really made me appreciate the "Are you the real Batman?" scene in TDK. Heath really loved to record things.
Yip, everyone should watch it yo.

when your family has a fight so bad it feels like there'll be permanent long term consequences but then y'all are eating chicken cutlets the day and it's cool