Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Here in my garage, just bought this new K.Dot here

Might catch Raw tonight. Not sure if I should do it though, since I'm not sure just how graphic it is.
Thoughts?

7212017 wrote:Might catch Raw tonight. Not sure if I should do it though, since I'm not sure just how graphic it is.
Thoughts?
It's super tame. At most you just see John Cena and other wrestlers shirtless. I mean, kids go to Raw. They can't be too overly graphic

Bitcoin currently trading at $1298. Ask me if I'm happy I invested. :thumbup:

Dodd wrote:Bitcoin currently trading at $1298. Ask me if I'm happy I invested. :thumbup:
are you happy you invested?

Dodd wrote:Bitcoin currently trading at $1298. Ask me if I'm happy I invested. :thumbup:
Have you sold? If not then it's just unrealised profit which could turn into loss someday. This is basically like buying a killer stock and then not selling when it is high.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
are you happy you invested?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Pu_JuPILw&t=2m18s
Pratham wrote:
Have you sold? If not then it's just unrealised profit which could turn into loss someday. This is basically like buying a killer stock and then not selling when it is high.
I've sold enough to more than recoup on what I invested in 2013. I know how unrealised profits work. Source: I took econ 101 in uni ;) :P

you don't need university class for that doddarione

The scale has not budged for this week and last week. I guess I'm retaining water from all the biking I'm doing and my muscles need it.

I have to say, I have had a ton of non-scale victories in the past week.

Thighs don't rub together when I walk
Clothes feel looser
I look thinner overall
My face looks thinner and more attractive
Acne cleared up
I don't feel physically uncomfortable anymore
I have more energy
I don't feel bloated
My legs look sexy as fuck
Going outside way more

That's just off the top of my head honestly.

I just can't wait to drop this annoying water weight and continue with this. I'm going to try and be better with calorie counting. I've been recording what I eat in My Fitness Pal. I'm going to make more of an effort to not eat back the calories lost from exercise and will try to stay at 1200 per day.