Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
can yall imagine how great its gonna feel when we're all out of quarantine though.

Artemis wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 8:51 am
Your complaint is still valid and serious. At least you're not bummed out about not going to Coachella.
To be fair I‘m bummed just a little (a lot) about possibly not being able to see Tenet in July. I truly everyone recovers when this is all over.
Sysmatic wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 9:06 am
We all in the dumpster fire together
*fist bump*

I’ll probably start going to the beach when the quarantine is over.

Anyone having trouble logging in? When I do, it says:
The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
Does this even when I try to change passwords and won't send e-mail. Only able to log in on an incognito tab. :eh: Checking because I'm talking with Teddy about it.

Bacon wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Does this even when I try to change passwords and won't send e-mail. Only able to log in on an incognito tab. :eh: Checking because I'm talking with Teddy about it.
Yeah, I have the same issue.

Bacon wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Yeah, i have the same problem. Thanks for the icognito tip though, it's the only reason i'm able login.

Would y’all mind hitting the “Delete cookies” button at the bottom of the page? I also added this link above the login form. Curious to know if this fixes the problem. Make sure to do this from outside of incognito/private mode.

AlexHaas wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 2:40 am
Would y’all mind hitting the “Delete cookies” button at the bottom of the page? I also added this link above the login form. Curious to know if this fixes the problem. Make sure to do this from outside of incognito/private mode.
Already tried it while talking to Teddy (just tried it a second time also) and it did not work.

AlexHaas wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 2:40 am
Doesn't seem to help me either.

Seems like this is happening for Chrome users. Anybody else experiencing this with another browser?

502 Bad Gateway in Firefox private browsing