Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Master Virgo wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 6:06 am
Outnumbered, huh?
Can you, like, go back to way you were couple of years back?

this is all well and good but have you guys seen baby shark!? sort of an up and coming song but it's pretty lit

ah, the good ole digging up posts from a couple of years ago, with just enough amped up condescension.

hope you have never ever said a thing in the past that you now regret or think needs a contemplative update

i’m out. enjoy the argument you think you “won” and your fulfilled daily online social activism quota.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Hey folks do you remember when you were defending Gadot for serving and supporting the criminal government and military of Israel.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15736&start=1640

And nobody was talking about what WB should do. We were completely justifying Gadot herself.
Yeah I think these two are particularly my favourites.

Nomis wrote:
June 2nd, 2017, 7:07 pm
There isn't anything wrong with supporting Israeli military.
Cilogy wrote:
June 2nd, 2017, 8:28 pm
hold on

someone from a place supports the things from that place?
Like holy shit, you people have freaking changed in the past two years haven't you?

You are insatiable virgo

OK let's say I went too far, you were all very young and it's understandable. Let's say you have changed.

So WW1984 is coming out soon. Where is the outrage now? Why am I not seeing you all demanding WB to condemn Israel or sth? Huh? It's not even a big market, WB can easily afford losing it entirely.

You say I'm being condescending Ruth? Condescending is all you have been towards me since the beginning of this discussion despite me always talking to you with full respect. Did you see me behaving back then, the way you all have in the past few days?

And m4 here calling me a China apologist and then asking why I can't go back to the way I was. Interesting.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 2:32 pm
So WW1984 is coming out soon. Where is the outrage now? Why am I not seeing you all demanding WB condemning Israel or sth? Huh? It's not even a big market, WB can easily afford losing it entirely.
I didn't know WW84 is a movie specifically tailored to the Israeli market, appeasing Israel. Yeah I don't agree with Gal Gadot, but the movie itself isn't problematic, unlike Mulan.

Nistopher Colon wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 2:52 pm
I didn't know WW84 is a movie specifically tailored to the Israeli market, appeasing Israel. Yeah I don't agree with Gal Gadot, but the movie itself isn't problematic, unlike Mulan.
The fact that his only defense is to pull an Allstar and grab barely relevant materials from other threads is pretty telling to his central point. I tried to clearly state why Virgo's being unbelievable right now, but Ruth is right. He's so hellbent on being right that I don't think he'll be receptive to anything anyone says. The guy is calling Ruth or all people condescending and not seeing the irony in it.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 2:32 pm
OK let's say I went too far, you were all very young and it's understandable. Let's say you have changed.

So WW1984 is coming out soon. Where is the outrage now? Why am I not seeing you all demanding WB to condemn Israel or sth? Huh? It's not even a big market, WB can easily afford losing it entirely.

You say I'm being condescending Ruth? Condescending is all you have been towards me since the beginning of this discussion despite me always talking to you with full respect. Did you see me behaving back then, the way you all have in the past few days?

And m4 here calling me a China apologist and then asking why I can't go back to the way I was. Interesting.
Literally reads like RIFA post from his end days.

And this has to be the only forum where you can engage in endless, fruitless discussion with mods and nothing will ever happen to you, not even a warning.

Keep on keeping on.

@Bacon Here you are baiting Allstar again out of nowhere, but you will be the first one in line to call him out for the same thing you always do, when the time is right.