Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Man I hope I get a job soon. I really did not miss the "wake up at 4AM to finish assignments" aspect of school.

Still pissed at my parents for making me go back to school. All the time spent in school these past four weeks could have been spent applying for jobs and interviewing. Could have had something by now.

Law wrote:I just finished watching I Am Heath Ledger. Not only was it an incredible documentary but it really made me appreciate the "Are you the real Batman?" scene in TDK. Heath really loved to record things.
Still have to see it. Heath :cry: imagine him as Cooper :cry: (nothing bad against McConaughey tho)

Nomis wrote:
Law wrote:I just finished watching I Am Heath Ledger. Not only was it an incredible documentary but it really made me appreciate the "Are you the real Batman?" scene in TDK. Heath really loved to record things.
Still have to see it. Heath :cry: imagine him as Cooper :cry: (nothing bad against McConaughey tho)
No. McConaughey was built for the role.

Spent the entire weekend studying for a test so of course I get a 65 on it.

akv1984 wrote:Spent the entire weekend studying for a test so of course I get a 65 on it.
Still better then what i'll ever get.

Been on holiday for a month now - just lazing on the beach mostly. I'm super brown now. Fuckyeah.

The Media section of this site has been "returning soon" for like 3 years.

The Films and Bio sections are ages old as well. We're still using Teddy's fanmade Interstellar poster ffs.

I will literally update all of this for free if you give me a few hours.

King Theodore doesn't care about us plebeians