Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
i don’t have an opinion on the travis scott song but also why does he keep saying tennis in it

Forum Pro
Law
Ruth wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 8:36 am
i don’t have an opinion on the travis scott song but also why does he keep saying tennis in it
that's the twist

Ruth wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 8:36 am
I believe it's one of those 'Abadah' situations.

never forget this gem

Speaking of more serious topics, my anxiety has been off the charts this month. It comes and goes, but I think I finally figured out the things that have been happening to me occasionally (I’ve briefly touched upon them on here before), and came to the conclusion I’ve likely been experiencing panic attacks which led to me feeling slightly agoraphobic. And now it seems like I’m stuck in this closed loop where a past panic attack left me feeling so scared, it’s all I can think of sometimes and that same fear ends up triggering another one. I don’t know how I didn’t think of this before, but when I did, it just made so much sense. I’ve been meaning to watch Inception since the 14th, but the truth is I can’t force myself to go without my stomach turning inside out. In a way I dread Wednesday. And it breaks me a little, because Tenet has honestly been one of the very few things I’ve been anticipating this year so much. This year has been so horrible, and I can’t even comprehend how horrible it’s been to others.

edit: on a lighter note, between coming very close to finishing succession and following the rotten tomatoes roller coaster and the following meltdowns online, this weekend is very entertaining

Are you seeing a psychiatrist? Agoraphobia is not something impossible to treat.

^no, bc corona

Also, so shortly after I posted the message above I just thought fuck it, and went to an Inception screening. Since it was a super spontaneous decision and made within a matter of minutes, I went alone which I guess is kinda ballsy on my part ngl lol. I went in a little too early, the first half an hour (ads + Tenet footage) I did somewhat struggle internally, but like 15 mins into Inception it was all fine. I mean duh lol. I guess it’s a tiny win, but it also sucks because it feels like I can barely remember the Tenet footage and I’m still worried about what’s to come.

It's the suckiest shit, when the thought of panic attack stresses you out to the point of a panic attack. Very few things I've experienced that I hate more.

Ruth wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 3:15 pm
^no, bc corona

Also, so shortly after I posted the message above I just thought fuck it, and went to an Inception screening. Since it was a super spontaneous decision and made within a matter of minutes, I went alone which I guess is kinda ballsy on my part ngl lol. I went in a little too early, the first half an hour (ads + Tenet footage) I did somewhat struggle internally, but like 15 mins into Inception it was all fine. I mean duh lol. I guess it’s a tiny win, but it also sucks because it feels like I can barely remember the Tenet footage and I’m still worried about what’s to come.
I don't know how things are handled in your country but over here psychiatrists have video calls with their patients.

Real nice though that you went to the Inception screening! Glad that it went well and that you could focus on the film and more importantly have a good time.

Master Virgo wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 3:29 pm
It's the suckiest shit, when the thought of panic attack stresses you out to the point of a panic attack. Very few things I've experienced that I hate more.
I believe I've experienced a couple back in April. Terrible feeling.