Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
ugh i now feel the urge to watch the prestige i haven’t seen it in ages

For Artemis:

Demoph wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 3:53 pm
For Artemis:
rude of you to not include me as well 😢

BroskiSabor wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 3:02 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 2:27 pm
I'm seeing it at a drive in theater
Are you worried about the sound quality? I haven't been to a drive-in in years, but from what I remember it wasn't great.
There's not really much I can do with that. I think the drive in near me has it's own radio frequency so inside the car it should be fine. I'm just taking what I can get right now since my theater isn't doing a good job with social distancing.
Demoph wrote:
For Artemis:
If only I could see this in IMAX 😣😣😣

Ruth wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 4:00 pm
Demoph wrote:
For Artemis:
rude of you to not include me as well 😢
Sorry, I should have, but Artemis is in the US so she needs more strength to wait for the release. ;)

Less than 72 hours for me before the film. I suppose I will not be able to work on Monday, because of the impatience, and on Tuesday as well, since I'll be scrolling through theories all day.
I disappointed myself again, I thought I would have the strength to just look at the RT score, and not at full articles, but then I clicked on one, and read something I'd rather hadn't. I hope a storm will make it impossible for me to go on the internet until Monday evening, because I don't have that courage myself :facepalm:

Artemis wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 4:01 pm

There's not really much I can do with that. I think the drive in near me has it's own radio frequency so inside the car it should be fine.
I guess you can connect headphones then. Audio quality shouldn't be a problem.

Waiting for Trump to elevate the debate and say "I understood Tenet the first time, and am told Biden needed to watch it many times".

i cannot wait for people to obsess over tenet’s plot holes for months to come

I can't wait for people to say the physics are incorrect, just like with the black hole in Interstellar

Forum Pro
Law
The Travis Scott song is garbage which makes the trailer almost unbearable to watch.. luckily they released another version with Ludwig's score.