Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Numbers wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 12:38 am
Hi.

I’m sorry.

I'm embarrassed.

I’ve sought help, and I’m taking everything day by day.

It wasn’t just my mother dying. My personal life really took a hit (or two).
I’m typically a cynic, but I found the response incredibly touching.
But fuck ya’ll for the police scare early in the morning. lol.
Thank you. All of you.

Also. No Time to Die is gon be orgasmic. 
Cary can get it.
Love ya’ll. And I’ll be around.
So happy you're doing well, man. Welcome back. :)

People really be stockpiling/panic buying because of the coronavirus so suddenly. Like, i feel bad for the people who actually need those stuff but can't buy them because people decide to panic buy them.

I pushed my GMAT back again because I'm a garbage human being and I haven't been studying as much as I should.

I told my friend to bully me into studying two hours a day so this will work I know it.

Havoc1st wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 9:56 pm
People really be stockpiling/panic buying because of the coronavirus so suddenly. Like, i feel bad for the people who actually need those stuff but can't buy them because people decide to panic buy them.
Tbh dunno what it’s like where you’re from, but if this is bound to get worse (unfortunately seems likely), then it’s probably wiser that those who can afford to stock up with products do that right now so that more stores as possible can restock items so that they will be available to public back asap. So that other people can still get hold of food/medical etc necessities if (when) real shit goes down.

As a business owner who is responsible for the health and well being of 5 and soon to be 6 employees, my advice is to buy a reasonable amount of necessities (TP, soap, disinfectant, food that'll last a while) if you're in an "at risk" area. Don't go overboard, you're just fucking over other people. Don't buy face masks, as there are shortages and hospitals need them.

Don't panic, but don't brush it off either. The Atlantic had an expert who said 40-70% of the world could get it within a year. If that's true and there's a 3.2% death rate (today's number), that means...122,208,000 people will die globally on the low end. That's more people than World War II. So, uh, hopefully that guy was wrong.

wash your hands, If you get sick, stay the fuck away from other people, and if there's a big outbreak in your area, limit how often you go outside.

-Vader

Consume 100 mg Vitamine C per day, and gargle with a full glass of warm salt water (boiled) at the slightest sign of a sore throat.

Forum Pro
Law
Master Virgo wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 7:33 pm
Consume 100 mg Vitamine C per day, and gargle with a full glass of warm salt water (boiled) at the slightest sign of a sore throat.

Law wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 10:26 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 7:33 pm
:lol: Excellent gif usage.

omg that's the best gif reaction in ages :lol: :clap:

So there are 8 cases of coronavirus in my area but these are just confirmed. Assume there are at least 8-10× the amount of confirmed.

You know how they cancelled SXSW? Well Houston didn't cancel the fucking rodeo.

This is an event that attracts people from all over the world, is held outdoors and indoors inside a stadium, has lots of animals, and so many surfaces for germs to thrive on. There are also thousands of people in attendance.

It's going to spread so fucking fast in Houston because they didn't cancel the cowboy show. I'm so annoyed.