Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
February 4th, 2019, 11:50 am
so nolan new film’s sub is already starting to turn into a shitshow lmao

i swear every time we get there faster and faster
Can we have a secret thread for a non-existent movie in "Entertainment" where veterans talk about the film? lol

Not against all new members of course, but they can be spammy to a point where it often just reads like regurgitated information.

i don’t think we necessarily need to segregate ourselves from new people, because i have nothing against them and hope people don’t think i’m the one who’s suddenly all snobbish and whatever

i perfectly remember how i felt as a new member and how not a lot of people even interacted much with me in the first fucking year man. i was legit surprised when i found out people apparently “liked” me here.

i just think new people don’t necessarily catch the gist of how “we” talk to each other, and take everything very seriously. it’s obviously natural, but it’s also kind of hilarious given the reputation nolan fans have. so it’s all just dumb fun with no ill intentions (on my part at least). you just naturally feel a little tempted to tease others, especially when they show no interest to actually venture outside of nolan’s new film sub

i mean my tune will prob sorta change when we start getting more actually obnoxious trolls because that always happens the closer we get to the premiere

we should just start a discord channel for the cool people here.

I want Tom Ford to direct again

i want Tom Ford to send me every item from his makeup brand

he can direct a film too i guess

Ruth wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 3:53 pm

I'm going to buy myself tom ford makeup for achieving goals. Now these have to be like super loft goals like losing ten-fifteen pounds or idk getting a Roth IRA account. I feel like if I do this for shitty goals like getting my reports done for the week I'll be bankrupt.

Artemis wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 4:01 pm
Ruth wrote:

I'm going to buy myself tom ford makeup for achieving goals. Now these have to be like super loft goals like losing ten-fifteen pounds or idk getting a Roth IRA account. I feel like if I do this for shitty goals like getting my reports done for the week I'll be bankrupt.
is2g 2019 is the year i finally buy that fucking naked bronze shadow

Ruth wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 4:15 pm
Artemis wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 4:01 pm
Ruth wrote:

is2g 2019 is the year i finally buy that fucking naked bronze shadow
I got my sights set on the eyeshadow/primer duo thing in the rose gold shade and one of the lipsticks.

I heard his lipsticks go rotten in like 6 months though :/

yeah i’ve heard that a lot. i’ve been drooling over his lipsticks for the longest time, but since i already own more than enough, i just could never justify dropping almost 60 bucks on a lipstick i probably won’t be able to finish before it turns gross.

I need to go through my lipsticks and get rid of any dupes. I have soooooooo many lipsticks and it's getting overwhelming. I've recently categorized my lipsticks by high end and drug store. If I'm going to get rid of dupes, I'm getting rid of the drugstore ones for sure.