Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

^saw your dm but responding here bc it’s just my 2 cents

i think we should just be done with this year and let it go, it’s clear this forum isn’t very active and when it is, most members aren’t interested in participating

if we want to try continuing these awards, perhaps my suggestion would be to try cutting down the number of categories (in film) to the most popular, “important” awards - i’m NOT saying makeup & hairstyling or sound mixing is not an important part of any film, but what i’m trying to say is that it seems apparent to me that most of us don’t have a strong interest in these things, and if we want more participation, perhaps we need to make the awards less of a dreary chore and more appealing? Also we should consider adding in some TV categories, because I want to make sure that whenever the fuck the new Better Call Saul and Succession seasons come out I can vote the shit out of them and once again publicly proclaim my love to those shows

Yeah there doesn't seem to be much interest in voting anymore. If not for a long time this year lol.

I'll just finish it up

appreaciate your work, pal

I've finished my gift for my wife for this Christmas. A book called Pauliina Taide and the Peculiar Chamber which is a direct sequel to my first book, The Stone of the Philosopher, both of which are self-aware parodies of the respective Harry Potter novels, as well as sequels to those stories, with McGonagall becoming the new headmaster, Longbottom taking over for Sprout, Hermione Weasley is also there as the Defense against Dark Arts teacher, etc. I cannot wait to show it to her.

Should give the movie adaptation of it to J J Abrams.

thread. Navalny is a literal movie hero

Who plays Navalny in the eventual movie?

Fassbender?