Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
It's September. I don't know why that realization hit me so hard. It's been 9 months.

Pinch me. It still feels like I'm dreaming.

This year has been pretty fast despite how chaotic it is.

Numbers wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 9:22 am
It's September. I don't know why that realization hit me so hard. It's been 9 months.

Yeah I know. I struggle with this a lot. It seems like each year is passing by faster. This year has been fucked, but it still flew by so fast. Feels like March was just a couple of weeks ago.

Numbers wrote:

where?

;)

Ruth wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 10:54 am
Numbers wrote:

Yeah I know. I struggle with this a lot. It seems like each year is passing by faster. This year has been fucked, but it still flew by so fast. Feels like March was just a couple of weeks ago.
It is thanks to relativity. When you're younger a year takes much more % of your existence and feels longer. When you're 10 that's 10% of your life. When you're 50 it's only 2% and seems to fly by way faster since you've already lived through so much.

It is, sadly, likely I will have to have my cat be put down. This is the worst year of my life. I am honestly not even sure if I want to continue anymore.

Ruth wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 1:54 pm
It is, sadly, likely I will have to have my cat be put down. This is the worst year of my life. I am honestly not even sure if I want to continue anymore.
So sorry to hear that. 😔
PM if you need a word.
Find some peace and isolate and heal.

Ruth wrote:
I’m sorry you’re going through that, Ruth. I can’t imagine how painful this is. Please feel free to PM if you want to vent or want someone to talk to. You can go through it and this awful period will pass.

Ruth wrote:
So sorry.

It had to be done. It was all very fast. Irreversible kidney damage. He was my childhood pet. Almost every memory I have of my life, he was always there. In a way, my entire life orbited him. I feel like I cannot forgive myself for failing like this. And I don’t know how to go forward.