Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 6:35 pm
Artemis wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 6:26 pm
I Don't love myself so I read the responses to this tweet: https://twitter.com/pewresearch/status/ ... 03008?s=19

Why can't these people just like have their own kids or something? Why they gotta hate on minorities for having kids smh
gross

honestly if white people are that grossed out by poc having kids, then maybe we do deserve to “go extinct” lol

also, hispanic isn’t even a race
Yeah it's def not a race. And if we want to use Latino then there are white Latinos too.

These white people are so grossed out but what are they doing to get to that point in life where they can have kids?

that was great. thanks for the share :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Allstar wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 3:43 am
https://www.theringer.com/2019/12/30/21 ... chris-ryan

Not sure if posted but 90 mins of QT raving Dunkirk. Says it’s second best film of the decade and it was snubbed at Oscars.
holy shit i’m actually really happy to know that. i did not expect tarantino to like dunkirk that much.

#CancelAdamDriver2020

;)

I'm almost 60 minutes into that podcast and it's a great listen. Thanks for sharing the link Allstar 8)

Dodd wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 11:18 am
#CancelAdamDriver2020

;)
Enjoy your two weeks rest.
;)

Oh my gosh this chick on Twitter blocked me yesterday. Then today she wrote an entire thread about me. She's like "I don't care if you dislike me or think I'm toxic" then dude...why are you writing an entire thread about me?????????? Like wtf?

She's literally one of the worst people on film Twitter too.

Artemis wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 9:21 pm
Oh my gosh this chick on Twitter blocked me yesterday. Then today she wrote an entire thread about me. She's like "I don't care if you dislike me or think I'm toxic" then dude...why are you writing an entire thread about me?????????? Like wtf?

is this what's her nuts who is getting cancelled

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 9:47 pm
Artemis wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 9:21 pm

is this what's her nuts who is getting cancelled

-Vader
No. I actually liked her tbh and I watched her video like 10 times and I didn't see her mouth the n word. She literally got cancelled because she said she didn't like Chalamet and all the Chalamet stans targeted her.

This chick is that Donnia (@fincherism) chick. Yesterday I posted a tweet about how we should cancel her and me and my mutuals just discussed how she's really toxic and really hypocritical.

I woke up today and deleted the tweets because I was going out with my friends today. I come home and I see that she writes an entire thread about me. Like lady...what the Fuck?