Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 9:00 am
Cilogy wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 2:45 pm
if you ever wanna feel like a complete dolt, just watch an episode of Only Connect

Have you seen this one? The Mitchells team up in this one.

lol this is where I learned David was actually married. Thus resulting in me watching Only Connect yo. They are sweet, though she is a raunchy one.

if someone would filter out the exclusively british questions we'd be in business lol

nope

#rulebritannia 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
the_red_ninja wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 7:36 pm
lol this is where I learned David was actually married. Thus resulting in me watching Only Connect yo. They are sweet, though she is a raunchy one.
Are you watching Taskmaster?

Pratham wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:28 am
nope

#rulebritannia 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
the_red_ninja wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 7:36 pm
Are you watching Taskmaster?

seen it all lol. currently following the home taskmaster.

I keep getting logged out again :cry:

Forum Pro
Law

This is the best cover of a great song.

Finally got my full driver's licence today. And guess what the first thing to happen when i was driving after getting my licence? A car nearly hit into me at a roundabout because it didn't indicate it was turning my way until after it turned. Shit like this is why i'm always reluctant to drive.

felt the urge to try making a pizza crust at midnight, so i did that, waited good ~16 hours, then baked it. i’d give it a solid 6.5/10! the crust was a bit thick and i probably added too much flour but considering this was literally my first time ever in life making pizza crust, it probably means my genius ass is already on its way to becoming a self made italian chef!

amazing what quarantine makes out of you

Sjef!

Sooo, we've adopted a dog. We figured since I'm working from home we have the time to take care of the dog and train it. It's an older abandoned dog but as we noticed on the very first day, she has epilepsy. She had 8 seizures in two days and the possible cause? It seems it's the tick collar which we put on her and when told by the vet to try taking it off she's been getting better and had no incidents so far. But it might also be the meds she's getting. Who knows. We also noticed she's pregnant and needs to be neutered. Also it seems that she was fed mostly human food before because she has trouble pooping and has pooped twice already at home and tried 2 more times. So yeah, we've got our hands full right now. But she is super cute, very calm, a bit foxy and what's most important doesn't mind cats.