Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
So I just saw a person shitting out of a driving car's window in slo.fucking.motion.

on.facebook

what the fuck is going on

I can't even

Dodd wrote:damn. not even kidding, anthing is better than northern England. Biggest mistake of my life. smh, raining all the time, no sun, and cloudy all the time.

I need my vitamin D

If I come and visit I'll give you a heads up
Well red and meth both said best pussy in the world is in bulgaria/romania. :lol:

Now imagine living in Romania and not getting any. :lol:

Nomis wrote:So I just saw a person shitting out of a driving car's window in slo.fucking.motion.

on.facebook

what the fuck is going on

I can't even
M A S T E R P I E C E F I L M M A K I N G

And that's why fb is blocked in China.

lol

Lost another 2 pounds after 8 days of logging my meals and keeping track of calories and what not.

Pretty proud of myself right now.

Had a little cheat day today though but it's all good. Will be back on track tomorrow.

@crazy, solo, or another film person

why are my croplines too small when i try to finish at 4k as opposed to 1080p (i didn't shoot 4k i have a T3i lol - i'm trying to fight youtube compression)

3840*2160 should be the same exact ratio as 1920*1080, right? i'm getting like two rows of pixels on the top and bottom of my croplines when i try upres - they aren't there on my finished 1080p file

EDIT: never mind... i think

I wish I had some form of male bonding experience with my friends in highschool/college, like rebuilding a car, flipping a house, or going on a meaningful cross country trip.

Instead all we did was watch movies, play basketball and bought shit at the mall. smh

fixed the issue - i just cropped the sequence to 2.35 and then added 1.78 padding because i don't know the 4k equivalent for 2.35, but i still don't know why my usual drag and drop croplines didn't work lol