Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
so is this what marriage is like

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 6:25 am
if it is, I think we need counselling yo.

edit: On the brighter side, I had a spirited chat and gaming session this weekend with Bacon n Braked via discord.

the_red_ninja wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 7:34 pm
edit: On the brighter side, I had a spirited chat and gaming session this weekend with Bacon n Braked via discord.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :gonf: :gonf:

PM for invite

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 6:25 am
we’re a dysfunctional family either way

teddy is our deadbeat dad

Ruth wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 4:25 pm
This place has been steadily dying since like 2018 tbh. Members are probably more or less moving on with their lives, and the forum hasn’t attracted more new people. Nolan’s movie subs always go through phases of activity and inactivity, and most newcomers who come don’t venture out of those subs, so the Lounge was always mostly reserved for the rest of us. But even the lounge is dead now. It’s mostly political updates now. I cannot remember the last time I had a conversation on here. Most of the times it doesn’t even feel worth it to log in when you know 8/10 times no one’s going to respond to your posts. Idk what the solution is. I talk to some members on PMs on a semi regular basis, and have others on other social media platforms (the ones I don’t are welcome to reach out lol). It would be sad to lose this place, but I guess all things come to an end some day. I don’t think forums are as popular as they used to be.
you're not wrong in general but of course a movie forum has less activity in a year with less tv and far less film

-Vader

Also the few films are not released at the same time throughout the world, which doesn't help for an international forum. We still can't even assume that people who wander through the Entertainement section have seen Tenet.

Y'all can just join my discord

okay I guess we need to pray that Nolan makes another kino sooner rather than later lol

I mean, reddit is nice and all but I would miss a forum like this if it ever really went away

Still haven’t seen Tenet lol. Not really bothered by that either.

Allstar wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Still haven’t seen Tenet lol. Not really bothered by that either.
Same, lol