Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Sorry to hear that Ruth. One of our cat died couple of days back. We had her spayed a week before that. Since then she wasn't eating anything and was puking whatever we tried to feed her (which we had to force).

We had her mother spayed at the same place and she didn't have any trouble afterwards.

Ruth wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 9:33 am
It had to be done. It was all very fast. Irreversible kidney damage. He was my childhood pet. Almost every memory I have of my life, he was always there. In a way, my entire life orbited him. I feel like I cannot forgive myself for failing like this. And I don’t know how to go forward.
I know how it feels and I know how much it hurts. So sorry for your loss. It's always worth moving forward and keeping on going, as much as it seems difficult to. Your life matters and this rough time will be temporary, even if it feels like it won't be. PM me on here or elsewhere if you need someone to talk to, as I'm sure the same goes for most of the members on here.

Ruth wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 1:54 pm
It is, sadly, likely I will have to have my cat be put down. This is the worst year of my life. I am honestly not even sure if I want to continue anymore.
jesus christ 2020 fucking sucks

i am so sorry, losing a pet can be like losing a sibling

DM if you wanna talk, I have some experience with loss.

-Vader

Thank you guys. Especially also Nomis and Ayesha who have been great support. I feel so much more comfortable sharing it with you guys, than some of the IRL people I know, given some very dismissive and shitty encounters I’ve already had, and it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet.

Ruth that’s unimaginably shitty, just the definition of genuinely awful you have my condolences. I’m sorry nothing could be done about it, I’m sure you gave that cat and excellent life.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 1:24 am
Ruth that’s unimaginably shitty, just the definition of genuinely awful you have my condolences. I’m sorry nothing could be done about it, I’m sure you gave that cat and excellent life.
Really appreciate you saying this.

What is Talli up to these days?