Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:
Ruth wrote:So I'm alone atm and noticed this huuuge ass spider atop the corner of my window, tried to toss it outside, but then it just leapt back into my room and seconds later, it's out of my sight completely

just end my suffering now
See it were me arson would be only option.
i've contemplated that

I like spiders. But not the tiny ones.

And I hate bugs. I hate everything that is tiny and fast. Like please... GO AWAY.

Spiders are awesome Ruth, and helpful. And yes, bigass hairy ones are scary as hell. I respect them though, and can manage my fear if they're not on my bed or anything like that. And will most likely go out of my way to not kill the poor beast lol.

Hairy centipeds, the fast ones, crawling out of my PS4 or whatever the fuck - nope... smash it with my slipper.

But let's talk about mosquitos shall we, it's summer after all. I could live with them if they weren't so goddamn noisy all the time. If I forget to put a pill in charger before sleep it's a nightmare until morning.

Yeah I don't kill them and feel like I've been trying to manage this fear a little better lately. The only times I imagine myself killing a spider would be if I knew it was deadly venomous or if it was an accident I guess. It's just that yesterday it freaked me out a little lmao.

RIFA wrote:I hate everything that is tiny and fast. Like please... GO AWAY.

I used to torture worms and lizards when I was a stupid kid. Believe it or not, it now weighs heavily on my conscience. I remember all of them to steal a line from Civil War. I really do though. I remember all the details. It's haunting.£

Apparently, Nolan used a small portion of IMAX in The Prestige.

About two or three shots, which was scanned at 8K and integrated into the film.

MyCocaine wrote:Apparently, Nolan used a small portion of IMAX in The Prestige.

About two or three shots, which was scanned at 8K and integrated into the film.
I thought it was just test footage?

#FreeShkreli

Dodd wrote:#FreeShkreli
Oh look, a douchebag supporting a douchebag.