Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
god bless my sister

that kid snatches all spiders i show her with her bare hands and just throws them out for me like it’s no big deal, meanwhile i’m standing aside and dying

Ruth wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 2:33 pm
god bless my sister

that kid snatches all spiders i show her with her bare hands and just throws them out for me like it’s no big deal, meanwhile i’m standing aside and dying
My sister makes me kill every single bug she sees lol. She always puts on this tough girl face but when it comes to little bugs she always asks me to kill it.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 12:00 pm
im making a thing feel free to donate or not every little bit helps figured i'd share with the nolan family
http://kck.st/2N0RcIk
your AD seems like a cool dude

Something so satisfying watching Nolan draw the diagram and also how he speaks.

Artemis wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Ruth wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 2:33 pm
god bless my sister

My sister makes me kill every single bug she sees lol. She always puts on this tough girl face but when it comes to little bugs she always asks me to kill it.
god bless y’all people who aren’t aftaid of bugs

i’m not afraid of all bugs myself but i see a spider - i die

So odd that people are only now starting to realise that John Wayne was human trash.£

Master Virgo wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 12:48 pm
So odd that people are only now starting to realise that John Wayne was human trash.£
I find it more odd that someone was bored enough to dig up dirt on a guy who has been dead for 40 years.