Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I just had a 7 minute overtime 3v3 match in Rocket League and lost the match 3-4.
Not mad, just kinda upset since i did most of the defending during overtime.

speaking of epic gaming who tf Tryna join the NF among us discord j o i n

okay so i realized i’ve been away for like a month and thought that i actually would like to keep up with at least some of you (most of you) elsewhere if not on nf, just in case there’s a mass exodus in upcoming future so ayesha has a moviescirclejerk discord and all of you cool kids are invited to join, dm me or her for a link

i’m not very active on there atm but would be if more of you joined. i think bacon and keith are also there but they don’t post so fuck them. also we could have a separate private nf discord if people wanted

literally everyone who has more than 10 posts is invited lol

Keith is def posting more in the discord and the other regs in MCJ seem to be liking him a lot. Then again, it's Keith. Who doesn't like him?

Artemis wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:53 pm
Keith is def posting more in the discord and the other regs in MCJ seem to be liking him a lot. Then again, it's Keith. Who doesn't like him?
ugh so i haven’t also visited the discord in a while and just remembered not seeing him around back then. sorry keith!

appreciate the kind words foreels <3

and lol i took awhile to scout out the place okay. i still don't know who any of them are but they seem cool

What’s Discord? lol

Tarssauce wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 6:57 am
What’s Discord? lol
Discord
dis·​cord | \ˈdi-ˌskȯrd\

- lack of agreement or harmony (as between persons, things, or ideas)
- active quarreling or conflict resulting from discord among persons or factions
- ironically (or aptly, ymmv) named chat service that's probably selling your data

Tarssauce wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 6:57 am
What’s Discord? lol
It's a chat app

Love the contrast between the two replies :lol: