Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Nomis wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 9:56 am
hey guys

I won't post a whole lot on here these coming days. I'll fulfill my mod duties to keep the Tenet spoilers at bay. I had to put down one of my cats yesterday and I'm absolutely devastated.
I'm very sorry to hear that.

Nomis wrote:
hey guys

I won't post a whole lot on here these coming days. I'll fulfill my mod duties to keep the Tenet spoilers at bay. I had to put down one of my cats yesterday and I'm absolutely devastated.
Brother. I lost my dear cat and a four month old dog in a single year. 2020 has been the absolute worst so far but we need to keep holding onto little things and each other. Take care and PM if you need a talk. See you in dunes.

Nomis wrote:
hey guys

I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Nomis wrote:
hey guys

I am so incredibly sorry to hear that. Pets are best friends, they are family, and the pain that comes with such loss is unimaginable. I know we talk pretty often anyway, but you can always shoot me a DM if you need an ear.

Nomis wrote:
hey guys

My condolences

Nomis wrote:
hey guys

:(
Take care bro

Nomis wrote:
hey guys

So sorry to hear this dude, losing a pet can be a truly heavy grieving process. I still miss all my dogs endlessly and keep mementos for them around my apartment. DM if you need anything or any support, you're not alone.

-Vader

Thank you so much guys, it means so much to me

My dad got in my ear and basically fear mongered me into cancelling my Tenet ticket. I guess I'll just see it at a drive in and see it at an empty showing later in the month.

I just hate this. I've been looking forward to this movie for so long and I can't even see it properly or see it with a clear mind of knowing that I won't get COVID.

I won't have insurance after August 31st since I'm being dropped from the family plan so maybe it's for the best.

I just hate all this so much.

I've finally seen Tenet and really enjoyed it quite to my surprise. I wasn't the biggest fan of the trailers but the movie was much better than my expectations and in my opinion Nolan bounced back pretty nicely with this one. I'm with Ruth, Tenet is definitely more rewatchable than Dunkirk even if it is in the bottom half of Nolan's filmography.

I've seen it at a noon screening. There were maybe 10 people inside the theater, the environment was very safe. There was nobody in front of us and the three rows just above us where all empty as well.