Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Last night I dreamt that I went to the theater to see the new Mission Impossible.

Good movie.

tell us the set pieces

Artemis wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 6:07 pm
Last night I dreamt that I went to the theater to see the new Mission Impossible.

Good movie.
Mission Impossible sequels were just dreams we had in quarantine.

Gonna get my unemployment money this week. Back pay and the back pay for the $600 per week. #Blessed

That’s good news. It took them long enough.

I was on hold for over a hour and a half and the problem was fixed in under 5 minutes.

So glad to be getting my money. I can get a new tire for my bike now and other things.

I got rejected from my backup school smh

Found out my cat has diabetes and from now on, I will have to give him daily insulin shots. He was having some issues lately, so we suspected *something*, and I feared much worse, and the vet said it’s not that bad, but it’s still not the outcome I would have wanted.

Wish 2020 fucked off permanently and never returned.

Ruth wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 5:27 am
Found out my cat has diabetes and from now on, I will have to give him daily insulin shots. He was having some issues lately, so we suspected *something*, and I feared much worse, and the vet said it’s not that bad, but it’s still not the outcome I would have wanted.

Sorry about that! Can I just ask what the symptoms were? Not that I'm suspicious of my own cat, but I was just wondering...

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 6:22 am
Ruth wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 5:27 am

Sorry about that! Can I just ask what the symptoms were? Not that I'm suspicious of my own cat, but I was just wondering...
He started peeing in random places quite a bit (almost every other day he’d pee outside of his box), lost a little weight, and drank A LOT of water. The excessive water thing was what threw me off, because my cat kinda has his dumb thing where he’d have random accidents outside of his litter box *sometimes* which is why I initially didn’t suspect anything more serious. Of course I’m already blaming myself because I was planning for a vet check up a long time and should I have noticed this earlier, this could have been prevented maybe. He’s a senior cat. The vet seemed positive he’d go into remission though, so that’s what I’m looking forward to now.