Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 8:20 am
The weekend was hella fun and now I have stuff to look forward to next month as well.
There you go.🕷️

if this january’s anything to go by, then i’m not super optimistic about my life in 2019 tbh which is... kinda sad lol

Ruth wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 7:47 pm
if this january’s anything to go by, then i’m not super optimistic about my life in 2019 tbh which is... kinda sad lol
Is everything okay?

Yeah, 2019's been the worst start to a year I can remember for me.

oh right it's because everyone and everything sucks and this is the end of our species and I can't even say we had a good run

Ruth wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 7:47 pm
you and me both buddy :(

hey we made stuff that goes fast because of explosions and made machines think using rocks so that's something

Cilogy wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 11:49 am
oh right it's because everyone and everything sucks and this is the end of our species and I can't even say we had a good run
this but unironically. like, individuals can be super amazing and shit, but as a species we suck...hard

lynchfan wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 11:55 am
Awww, I hope good times are ahead of you, and a shitty start to a year doesn’t mean a shitty year. Same goes for Bacon.

2018 was shit in a lot of ways. Like I can’t say it was the worst year for some reason, but a lot of what happened (in my personal life, too) has led me to realize I have quite a bit of pent-up anger and disappointment for what’s been going on. Idk man. I’m just gonna go watch some the office cuz it’s been too long lol

Ruth wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 1:35 pm
Cilogy wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 11:49 am
this but unironically. like, individuals can be super amazing and shit, but as a species we suck...hard

lynchfan wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 11:55 am
Awww, I hope good times are ahead of you, and a shitty start to a year doesn’t mean a shitty year. Same goes for Bacon.

2018 was shit in a lot of ways. Like I can’t say it was the worst year for some reason, but a lot of what happened (in my personal life, too) has led me to realize I have quite a bit of pent-up anger and disappointment for what’s been going on. Idk man. I’m just gonna go watch some the office cuz it’s been too long lol
i think a lot of people feel this way, including me. but hey at least we have an awesome Nolan movie to look forward to 8-)

Can we hurry up with that extinction level event already