Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I lost some weight during this time. But it's totally from exercising and eating right and not from being starved during this pandemic/great depression.

Artemis wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 12:19 pm
I lost some weight during this time. But it's totally from exercising and eating right and not from being starved during this pandemic/great depression.
Good job. :twothumbsup: I’ve also been much more productive when it comes to exercising during this time. Eating is a mixed bag lol.

just remembered we had our own RPG thread for interstellar

sad this tradition never picked up

Allstar wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 12:40 pm
Artemis wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 12:19 pm
Good job. :twothumbsup: I’ve also been much more productive when it comes to exercising during this time. Eating is a mixed bag lol.
Food can be the worst sometimes but I always try to find healthy low carb/calorie options when making new foods.
Ruth wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 1:16 pm
just remembered we had our own RPG thread for interstellar

sad this tradition never picked up
So my bf and I have decided that I'm RPatz and he's JDW.

Realized I haven’t really gotten into reading as much because I simply don’t really know much, other than the classics. Like I don’t know who the good writers are, what sort of books are popular every year, etc.

Like the same way I know movies and can navigate ~the world~, I just can’t with books lol. I’m about to finish a book and I just don’t know what to read lmao.

read dune lol

All I read are vintage paperbacks and hardbacks I get on etsy and ebay.

Ruth wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 1:52 pm
Realized I haven’t really gotten into reading as much because I simply don’t really know much, other than the classics. Like I don’t know who the good writers are, what sort of books are popular every year, etc.

Like the same way I know movies and can navigate ~the world~, I just can’t with books lol. I’m about to finish a book and I just don’t know what to read lmao.
or you can just add any book recommended by anyone anywhere to your amazon wishlist and then as the wishlist grows longer and longer order some out of guilt and never read them once they're delivered and feel even more guilty about wasting your time and money haha