Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
how's everyone on here i haven't visited in a bit

i've been doing camera assistant shit and just booked my first feature! my parents don't like it very much since i don't have a "real 9-5" job

also directing a new short film if anyone's interested.. website has a conceptual teaser (shot on an iPhone!), about page, cast/crew info, and link to crowdfunding. it's a less ambitious (but costly) short in the 5-6 minute range. a quiet character piece that we're shooting on 16mm, of course. i have a real DP this time instead of me LOL
https://www.closedseams.com

dead site.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
June 17th, 2021, 1:16 pm
how's everyone on here i haven't visited in a bit

i've been doing camera assistant shit and just booked my first feature! my parents don't like it very much since i don't have a "real 9-5" job

also directing a new short film if anyone's interested.. website has a conceptual teaser (shot on an iPhone!), about page, cast/crew info, and link to crowdfunding. it's a less ambitious (but costly) short in the 5-6 minute range. a quiet character piece that we're shooting on 16mm, of course. i have a real DP this time instead of me LOL
https://www.closedseams.com
Site looks great. HMU if you need a composer.

I think it’s just the sad fact that forums aren’t what they used to be years ago. People have mostly moved onto other platforms and social medias, and just don’t look for forums anymore. And if they do, reddit fills in that void for them.

Ruth wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 6:51 am
I think it’s just the sad fact that forums aren’t what they used to be years ago. People have mostly moved onto other platforms and social medias, and just don’t look for forums anymore. And if they do, reddit fills in that void for them.
Yeah, this is pretty much what I was referring to.

ChristNolan wrote:
June 21st, 2021, 7:54 pm
dead site.
Just wait till Nolan releases his next movie's release date on Netflix.

The night is darkest just before the dawn

geez....I step away for a couple of days and everyone leaves. What gives...

I've heard I need to see Bo Burnham's new special, but I haven't been a fan of anything Burnham has done prior. I tried a bit of "Welcome to the Internet" on Youtube and found it grating. Just not for me??

Wow

You guys are still here