Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Numbers wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 4:14 pm
I got my second Pfizer dose yesterday and I got promoted to supervisor of the busiest theatre in Santa Barbara. So far April has been good to me.
Good to hear it's going well. Can't wait for my vaccine.

Not even 2 days into my new job, i managed to cut my fingers and hand. Almost passed out from the cut on my hand. Luckily the wound wasn't serious or deep. The staff were chill and supportive of me though, so that's nice

Just not my day today. Had to leave work early, and have to skip work tomorrow. Not sure about future shifts since it's yet to be decided.

Havoc1st wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 9:23 am
Not even 2 days into my new job, i managed to cut my fingers and hand. Almost passed out from the cut on my hand. Luckily the wound wasn't serious or deep. The staff were chill and supportive of me though, so that's nice

Just not my day today. Had to leave work early, and have to skip work tomorrow. Not sure about future shifts since it's yet to be decided.
What do you do, if you don't mind my asking.

Numbers wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 12:25 am
Kitchen hand at a cafe. Accidentally dropped a plate into a sink and some of the broken pieces managed to cut me.

Went back to the cinema today to see A Quiet Place 2. It was wonderful to be back.

Havoc1st wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 10:17 am
Numbers wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 12:25 am
Kitchen hand at a cafe. Accidentally dropped a plate into a sink and some of the broken pieces managed to cut me.
Oof. I'd be terrified of an infection. Glad you're alright.

Got the call today and, yeah, i lost the job. Understandable; i don't blame the boss for the decision tbh. Gotta get someone who can work in constant fast paced environment who doesn't fuck up badly.

Havoc1st wrote:
May 30th, 2021, 10:37 am
Got the call today and, yeah, i lost the job. Understandable; i don't blame the boss for the decision tbh. Gotta get someone who can work in constant fast paced environment who doesn't fuck up badly.
Dude that sucks honestly.

On the bright side, i already got multiple job offers since i lost my job. I might be able to land one today or this week.

I believe in you. :judge: :gonf: