Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
LelekPL wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 1:29 pm
It's been almost a year but finally COVID got me. Tested positive today. So far symptoms have been moderetly rough but it's getting better. Right now my fever is steadily going down, I still have a strong cough and nausuea and I can't smell. But at least muscle pain has stopped and I can still taste food. The only issue is walking the dog but a lot of friends have volunteered so far so we should be able to cover all "shitty shifts" until the 21st when my quarantine is over and hopefully I should be back to normal.
Take care dude. Has vaccination started there?

Thanks. It's started by it's at a very early stage. They'll start with 80+ population this week.

take care lelekpl!

also I lol'd at 'shitty shifts'

Master Virgo wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 1:49 pm
Weren't they confirmed to be fake?

Edit: Nope they were not.
Been following the whole thing unfold. I'm so disappointed. The dude was one of my favs.

Oh well, atleast Jake and Cooper stay winnin' 8-)

Dodd wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 11:56 am
Master Virgo wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 1:49 pm
Weren't they confirmed to be fake?

Edit: Nope they were not.
Been following the whole thing unfold. I'm so disappointed. The dude was one of my favs.

Oh well, atleast Jake and Cooper stay winnin' 8-)
LOL

armie hammer has done plenty of weird stuff before, always thought he is a fuck-up

and to me, he is just another good-looking white male who's never an intertesting actor and bad at his job.

Oh so that explains why we haven't seen his twin since The Social Network. He simply ate him.

As much as I’m saddened and disturbed by the Armie Hammer news, I saw a tweet saying he ate his twin brother ‘Leggie Hammer’ and it had me dying 😆

Edit: hooolyy shit it gets even worse https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true

Why Armie! Whyyyyy

This dude is insane

excuse me but what in the fuck

Cilogy wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 8:09 pm
excuse me but what in the fuck
If you’re out of the loop his career is over.

Multiple women have come forward stating that he was sexually violent and some very disturbing messages about r*pe and cannibalism from Armie also leaked from various sources.

What the hell Armie 🤦‍♂️

Edit: I’ve been following this closely and it’s clear that this dude is an unhinged psychopath and in mental distress. Man, I’m so disappointed.