Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Nomis wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 9:56 am
hey guys

I won't post a whole lot on here these coming days. I'll fulfill my mod duties to keep the Tenet spoilers at bay. I had to put down one of my cats yesterday and I'm absolutely devastated.
Sorry to hear this. Reach out when ready, stuff like that is brutal.

Forum Pro
Going back to school next week.
We've built so many quasi-safety protocols these days that honestly kill even the smallest ounces of physical interaction and positive energy left in me, I just want to crawl back to my hole and do another Villeneuve marathon, starting tonight.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

spotted

this is incredible

-Vader

Forum Pro
Law
^^^^ amazing.

I just saw Tenet at an absolutely god awful theater. Throughout the entire film, the image never filled the screen. Anyway, I enjoyed it quite a bit but I need to see it at least a dozen more times.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 9:28 pm
spotted

Sandy wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 9:28 pm
an old man with a young guy out in the desert

where have i seen that before?

Forum Pro
Holy shit, you guyz. :clap: :gonf:
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

Artemis wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 12:40 pm
My dad got in my ear and basically fear mongered me into cancelling my Tenet ticket. I guess I'll just see it at a drive in and see it at an empty showing later in the month.

I just hate this. I've been looking forward to this movie for so long and I can't even see it properly or see it with a clear mind of knowing that I won't get COVID.

I won't have insurance after August 31st since I'm being dropped from the family plan so maybe it's for the best.

I just hate all this so much.
I feel you on that one :lol: . In all seriousness losing your health insurance in the midst of the worst pandemic in a century is just not good for my anxiety I didn’t know I had.