Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
You know what else is insane?
not getting a DUNC trailer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah I wanna see that in a theater - I’m (kinda) sure it’ll be out by the Sept. 3!
Surely they won’t miss that opportunity - the global reach with Tenet is huge.

Chris and Denis are just playing with our feelings. It's what they do.

Well, maybe tomorrow is the day lol.

prayingmantis.gif
prayingotter.gif
prayinganything.gif

Literally ten tickets are booked for tomorrow prepremiere, three are mine.
This movie will have such a poor return of investment. It saddens me.

Mine is almost completely sold out. Checked other same time screenings in diff cities, same case. Couple of seats left, but all almost entirely booked.

Well, theaters here are filling up nicely but it depends on the location really. And they keep stating they want this to play longer and the success or failure is not measured by the initial weekend numbers.
Nomis wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 12:39 pm
bruh go midnight lol :batman:
Ticket secured! I just needed that push :gonf:
This time in 24 hours I’ll be in a theater watching this - still can’t believe it’s happening.

Got a ticket at cinemark and so far i'm the only person in the theater. hoping it stays that way.

Here's my situation:

I ordered a higher-end triple layer cloth mask that has a replaceable filter, giving it a total of four layers. IF it gets here by Aug31, odds are 50-50 if I go. I bought out enough seats to give us 8 seats of space on either side, and the two rows in front of us are empty, and nobody sits in front of us at all. This is for Cinemark IMAX, but "fake" IMAX.

If Navy Pier miraculously opens (negotiations are going on) we'll wait and go to that.

If I don't do the above, we'll buy out Cinemark and have friends pay-what-you-want on the 8th. So far, I have 3 friends + my gf giving $160 out of the $260 it'll cost. $100 on me aint bad to see it totally safely.

I'll likely road trip to see it in 15/70 in Indianapolis towards the end of the run when the theater is totally empty.

-Vader