Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
ChristNolan wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 3:31 pm
The wife has been very ill all week and received news today that she tested positive for COVID-19. I tested today so I have to wait a few days for results, but its highly probable I will come back positive. The state health department wants daily updates from me on my symptoms and health. Fun times ahead, folks.

Welp, time to take a break from the premier league after what happened to Arsenal today.

You can be disappointed in what Nolan is doing and not boycott/have his reputation for you completely destroyed in your eyes. The guy's just a dude. And on the spectrum of horrible things in this world, pushing for his movie to support theaters (which, btw, are opening with or without Tenet) in spite of health concerns is pretty low on said spectrum. Virgo's acting like Nolan has Kevin Spacey'd someone.

@ChristNolan: Sorry to hear this and stay safe, man. Keep us updated on you and your wife's situations please!

ChristNolan wrote:
The wife has been very ill all week and received news today that she tested positive for COVID-19. I tested today so I have to wait a few days for results, but its highly probable I will come back positive. The state health department wants daily updates from me on my symptoms and health. Fun times ahead, folks.
Sorry man, hope everything turns out okay and you're both healthy. <3

ChristNolan wrote:
Take care of yourselves bud.

Are you showing any symptoms?

Forum Pro
Law
happy father's day to our daddy's Teddy and Alex

m4st4 wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 4:46 am

What would it take for you to not lose Nolan and how far is he from that happening?
Also, if you lose him, do you boycott his future movies, including Tenet?

I have a lot of honest to god questions as someone who still cherishes his original Harry Potter books while thinking J. K. is a complete ass these days.
No boycotting. No point in doing that. I love the guy, he's had a massive impact on who I am for nearly two decades of my life. I just stop being a fan.

Master Virgo wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 3:25 pm
m4st4 wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 4:46 am

What would it take for you to not lose Nolan and how far is he from that happening?
Also, if you lose him, do you boycott his future movies, including Tenet?

I have a lot of honest to god questions as someone who still cherishes his original Harry Potter books while thinking J. K. is a complete ass these days.
No boycotting. No point in doing that. I love the guy, he's had a massive impact on who I am for nearly two decades of my life. I just stop being a fan.
So you continue watching his movies, but not as a fan? Is there a difference? 🤔 I mean you're watching his movies in both instances, I'm guessing as a non-fan you don't follow production as closely, don't prioritize his movies etc?

Do you visit, post and discuss NolanFans, but outside of Nolan threads?

I got so many questions man. :D

Twitter is currently trending with #Adamdriverisoverparty. They’re trying to cancel him because he’s “islamophobic” because he joined the military post 9/11 and he said the n word in character/scripted in blackkklansman. It’s truly amazing how fucking dumb these people are. Just stunning.

They've been trying to cancel him a few times since quarantine started and it's annoying. They just totally ignore all the philanthropy he has done in bringing the arts to the army and they never even listened to his interviews where he talks about it.

Willful ignorance at its finest.