Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
aw that's sad to hear, one of my cats is 15 now and he's lost quite some weight when he was ill some months ago... He's so skinny now. But according to the vet he's doing fine. He used to be this little mini tank lol

So in a neat turn of events, the business school that denied my MBA application sent me an email saying that I might be a good fit for their Master of Science programs.

If I don't get into my first choice (a school that I did interview for and did a follow up this past Saturday), then this will be a good backup plan at least.

At the moment, idk if I can work. Would rather go to school.

Not an art guy, but I did an oil painting for the first time recently.
Some of my close friends suggested a Bob Ross competition.
I thought I'd share it here because tbh I want someone to see it (my mom would've adored it, but what mom wouldn't?)

EDIT: I'm also one of those guys that does stick-figures for storyboards because I can't draw for shit. But I'm kinda proud of this one.

This looks great dude. I can't draw or paint for shit.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 3:17 pm
This looks great dude. I can't draw or paint for shit.

-Vader
Same dude. I don't even think it's that great, but compared to my normal output??? lol. Stroke of luck.

That is a beautiful painting!

Artemis wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 3:54 pm
That is a beautiful painting!
Thanks Ayesha!
It was a dumb thing that I just wanted appreciation for, I'm an attention whore in that regard. But yeah, it's one of those things that I happened to make work even though I can't draw/paint for shit. Trust me on that lol.

Beautiful painting there.

Wish I could draw or paint myself. I think I could come up with interesting stuff - even if it’s just some abstract shit - but I’d always preferred to do something else with my time. Making music or writing lyrics probably always filled that artistic void in me lol.

Yup, that painting is pretty. I would never be able to do that.

Numbers wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 3:03 pm
Not an art guy, but I did an oil painting for the first time recently.
Some of my close friends suggested a Bob Ross competition.
I thought I'd share it here because tbh I want someone to see it (my mom would've adored it, but what mom wouldn't?)

EDIT: I'm also one of those guys that does stick-figures for storyboards because I can't draw for shit. But I'm kinda proud of this one.
That's actually very good for first time.

But... it has no proper strokes. It's not noticeable on the mountain but strokes for the river and especially the trees are all over the place. They gotta have a flow.

Source: Can't draw but sis and her hubby both are artists.

Sorry to rain on your parade.