Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Numbers wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 3:18 pm
I'm breaking down.

I visited my mother's fb page, and I can't.
I can't recover from this. I miss her so much.
I'd ask "fate" to end me, but all of this is bullshit.
Life is cruel.
You can recover from this. You matter and she'd want you to keep going. It isn't easy, but you can do it.

Numbers wrote:
I'm breaking down.

Life is cruel.
The night is darkest just before the dawn brother, hang on just a little longer and things will slowly get easier.

Plus, you haven't seen Tenet yet, so..

-Vader

I'm so sorry you're hurting, numbers.

It's not a situation I can pretend to relate to, so I can't promise things will get better.

But you will.

You'll come out of this a better, stronger person.

Numbers wrote:
I'm breaking down.

Life is cruel.
Your mom would not want you to hurt that bad. I don’t know what else to say to not sound preachy, but all of that pain you’re going through, it’s all valid. Grief is never ever easy. I hope you’ll pull through this.

Step 1 is probably to stop drinking so much.

Step 1 is any step you make to get better. Something big or small. Don't expect you'll change immediately or things will change drastically. Take a series of small steps if need be and be proud of any of them. Things will eventually improve. Hoping for the best for you.

I graduated college 4 years ago and I remember having such a tough time finding a job and overall just overcoming bullshit.

And now I'm in the same spot again and I don't know what's going to happen next. It would be a lifesaver if I got into an MBA program this summer and got my unemployment benefits soon.

I just hate how anytime I make a stride something happens to push it back.

My life overall is better than it was 4 years ago but I don't like that I'm right back to square one.

It's important not to see these setbacks as personal failures. It's a truly difficult and crazy time for so many.

As someone who graduated college during the previous economic collapse, it can be frustrating working so hard to get so little. Keep pushing forward.

Depression comes in waves during these times and I feel like second wave is just hitting me after two months.

I'm telling you this not because I need comfort really, it comes and goes as it pleases, but what you're going through right now? It's a definite after-effect of what's going on in the world. It's going to be a tough year for all of us, emotionally and psychologically, hold on tight and endure by taking each day on its own, as one mini fight after another, and not thinking too far ahead into the future.

Right now we're at the end credits of T2, the future is uncertain, but today we are alive and well. That's all that matters.

I miss the gym so much